Fellow blogger Daphne Propst tagged me for a Liebster Award. Not sure what that is or means, but the premise of it looks fun, so I”m glad to ablige.
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
Got it?? Okay, here goes …..
11 things about me:
1) I love to do things like this… try to come up little quirkisms of my own
2) I once had a cat who needed a sex change to survive, so my Oliver became an Olivia
3) I hate peas. It’s the only vegetable I will never it. In fact, my husband loves pea soup & I won’t even allow it in my house.
4) I am psychic, and sometimes it scares me. I’ve had several dreams that have actually happened.
5) The thing that scares me the absolute most is being alone in the end. I’m such a people person.
6) I love the book Pollyanna. I do. It’s just a feel good book!
7) I have always wanted to take 2 beta fish, put them in a bowl and see if they do, in fact, fight to the death. Is there something wrong with me?!
8) If I could have one more day with any person who has passed, it would surely be my grandmother, Angelique. I miss her every day.
9) I would love to be on Big Brother… now, that’s a game show I could do!
10) I want to travel to as many destinations in the world as I can.
11) It’s really bothering me that I have to write 11 facts/questions instead of 10. I seem to seek balance in everything.
Okay, here are the question I have to answer from Daphne Propst…
What do you think is your best physical trait?
My fingernails. I have perfect fingernails. People always think I have a French manicure, but
I never do.
What’s your favorite TV show? The one you’ll watch over and over and over and over and over………
I can’t choose one b/c these two are equal: Seinfeld & Friends
What’s the one piece of electronic equipment you can’t live without?
hmm… I’ve answered this differently 3 times now, which leads me to believe I am addicted to my electronic stuff. I’m going with IPAD!
What is your biggest pet peeve?
I suddenly can’t think of one. I’m going to say that I have to shave my legs & armpits.
What is your favorite piece of art?
The Lady of Shallot, by Waterhouse
Name a skill that most people don’t know you have.
I can shoot a gun & I have good aim
- How far do you travel to work each day?
5 minutes. It’s bliss!
If you could buy one thing in the world (money is not an issue, but you can only get ONE thing), what would it be?
A house on the beach on Cape Cod
If you could have named yourself, what would your name be?
Paige (without question)
What’s your favorite board game?
hmm… any version of Trivial Pursuit
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy. I’ve been to many places in the world, but never Italy. I will get there.
And these are the questions I have for the bloggers I nominate:
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
2. What is one character in a movie you could identify with?
3. If you had to title the second chapter of your life, what would the title be?
4. What is your least favorite color?
5. What is your shoe size?
6. If you could have any job you desire, what would it be?
7. What is your middle name?
8. If you could speak to any person who has passed who would it be?
9. If you came back in another life, what is one thing you would do that you don’t ever foresee
yourself doing in this one?
10. Would you rather win a million dollars or give a million dollars to a charity of your choosing?
11. What is your favorite children’s book?
And here are the nominees…….
Thanks, Daphne! This was fun 🙂